2012 Olympin Fair - Atlanta, GA - September 28-30
The Atlanta Pin Collectors' Club is proud to host the 31st Olympin Collectors Club Memorabilia Festival. The show will be held at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, located on Peachtree Street in downtown Atlanta. Dates for the show will be September 28-30, 2012 (Friday - Sunday). There will be a banquet for members and guests on Friday evening, September 28, and a reception and auction is planned for Saturday evening. Some quick facts:
- Admission: Free admission to the public.
- Pin: A free pin for the first 500 attendees.
- Tables: Vendor table fee is $100 for one 6 foot table and two chairs.
- Pin Trading: Two trading-only tables will be available.
- Show Setup: Friday, beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- Security: The show room will be locked each evening at 5:15 p.m.
On Friday evening, the Club will host its annual member banquet (time to be announced) in one of the private ballrooms at the Hyatt Regency. The dinner will be a southern buffet.
A reception and auction is planned for Saturday evening. It will be held in a private room at the Hard Rock Cafe, 215 Peachtree Street NE, and just one block down the street from the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The reception will be a cash bar. Auction items will be solicited from Olympin members and the Atlanta History Center. The Hard Rock Cafe has also expressed a willingness to provide items.
For additional information, please visit the special show website.
We invite you to relax, surf around our website and then join us!